- Leadership for smaller projects, or being part of a bigger team with coaching of juniors for large-scale research and insight projects, supporting Directors
- End to end project management – managing timelines, deliverables and budgets across MTM’s field and data suppliers and by liaising with colleagues
- Delivering concise analysis and engaging outputs and collaborating throughout projects with colleagues across quantitative research and commercial strategy to ensure a seamless project
- Potentially line management of colleagues
As a boutique, MTM offers you the chance to make a big impact quickly, get the credit for it, and develop at your own pace. We believe strongly in finding a path for development that suits your aspirations, and we’re expanding quickly so there’s always new initiatives to get involved with. You’ll learn from experienced experts in their field but you’ll be able to carve out your own style. You’ll rub shoulders and build hybrid projects with experts from adjacent disciplines too, which is a great learning opportunity.
- Demonstrable experience within a research agency; technically competent in qualitative research with experience and/or interest in the fields of media, entertainment and/or technology (essential)
- Interest in cultural insights / trends and a lover of all things culture
- Motivated and excited by competing for new projects (and wider new business activity)
- Keen to be part of a hard working and vibrant team that pushes each other every day
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com (Subject line: Qual RM/AD).
To apply for this role, please send in a CV and why you’re interested in the role.
What do we do?
We offer strategic advice and insight to help our clients think through their challenges, to support their decision making and help their organisations thrive. Our services include commercial strategy consultancy, trends and cultural insights, qualitative and quantitative market research, data science – and UXR.
This ability to blend different disciplines (each with highly skilled, specialist practitioners) makes MTM different from other strategy houses, or other research agencies. We view our clients’ issues through many lenses (commercial, cultural, human) and understand them more completely as a result.
Who are the clients?
We focus on media, technology, advertising, and entertainment (sport, gaming, arts).
We are proud of our client list. It spans some of the world’s biggest firms (e.g. Google, Amazon, Facebook), some of the most adored brands (e.g. Spotify, Pinterest, Disney, HBO, the Premier League, PokerStars), and the most prestigious legacy brands that the UK market has to offer (e.g. the BBC, Channel 4, Sky, BT, The Football Association, Global Radio, Ofcom, Arts Council England).
Why you’d like the work?
We’re privileged to work on some of the most fast-moving and exciting issues in the world today, supporting clients with challenges of global import – yet relatable topics. There’s always a new question to answer, no two projects are the same, and the work is fascinating.
We’re thoughtful about our work, and we’re passionate about what we do. That enthusiasm generates warm and friendly relationships with clients and other partners. And MTMers come to really know their stuff.
We strive for a really high quality standard and will help you to be the best you can be. Don’t just take our word for it – we have been recognised for our excellence by the industry and across the media sector. A selection of recent awards and accreditations include;
Market Research Society
- Winner of New Consumer Insight 2022
- Shortlisted for Agency of the Year 2022, 2021, 2020
Mediatel Media Research Awards
- Grand Prix Winner 2022
- Research Agency Team of the Year 2022, 2017, 2016
- Winner of Research effectiveness award 2022
- Winner of Best custom research project 2022
- You will have a dedicated line manager to oversee your personal development
- Regular training sessions, bringing in external experts for sessions on subjects e.g. mindfulness, confidence, statistics and storytelling
- A forward-thinking organisation that has committed to becoming carbon neutral in the next 5 years, by signing a pledge as a founder member of a new MRS initiative to achieve NetZero.
- An organisation committed to equality of opportunity and ensuring considerations around diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we operate.
Who are we?
Around 50+ curious minds, all with a real drive for getting to a good answer. Not always the easiest answer for our clients to hear, but the answer that will help them move forward.
We’re a young firm. Our interests range from Gossip Girl to the beegees, from Santan Dave to UKTV Dave, Anna Karenina to Anna Kendrick, Birdman or the Vulture … yes, we’re media mad and have every corner of modern entertainment culture covered.
We work on a hybrid basis. People come to our offices three or more days a week – to connect with each other for more creative meetings and deeper conversations, or simply to have fun. We have socials, book club, team lunches, quizzes, awards, charity events and good old fashioned coffee breaks, so that people can get to know each other when not in the office every day.
If all of this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you…