What do we do?
We offer strategic advice and insight to help our clients think through their challenges, to support their decision making and help their organisations thrive. Our services include commercial strategy consultancy, trends and cultural insights, qualitative and quantitative market research, and data science.
This ability to blend different disciplines – each with highly skilled, specialist practitioners – makes MTM different from other strategy houses, or other research agencies. We are able to view our clients’ issues through many lenses (commercial, cultural, human) and understand them more completely as a result.
Who are the clients?
We focus on media, technology, advertising, and entertainment (sport, gaming, arts).
We are proud of our client list. It spans some of the world’s biggest firms (e.g. Google, Amazon, Facebook), some of the most adored brands (e.g. Spotify, Pinterest, Disney, HBO, the Premier League, PokerStars), and the most prestigious legacy brands that the UK market has to offer (e.g. the BBC, Channel 4, Sky, BT, The Football Association, Global Radio, Ofcom, Arts Council England).
Who are we?
Around 40 curious minds, all with a real drive for getting to a good answer. Not always the easiest answer for our clients to hear, but the answer that will help them move forward.
We’re a young firm. Our interests range from Gossip Girl to the geegees, from Santan Dave to UKTV Dave, Anna Karenina to Anna Kendrick, Birdman or the Vulture … yes, we’re media mad and have every corner of modern entertainment culture covered.
We live across the UK nowadays. People come to our offices in London and Leeds, 3 or more days a week – to connect with each other for more creative meetings and deeper conversations, or simply to have fun. For downtime, and so people can get to know each other when not in the office every day, we have socials, book club, team lunches, quizzes, awards, charity events and good old fashioned coffee breaks.
We’re looking for an ambitious IT Technicican/IT Manager.
You would be working as part of the Finance and Operations Team, this is our IT recruit so the individual can make the role their own. MTM has external IT support and we would look to carry on with that support but just in a reduced capacity
Responsibilities may vary but will include:
- Supervising daily operations of network and server infrastructure
- Aligning IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals
- Managing IT budgets, forecast etc
- Evaluating risk, developing network recovery and backup processes
- Assessing and purchasing new and replacement hardware
- Assuring that IT activities are within the limits of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Testing, troubleshooting and adjusting information systems to operate effectively
- Implementing security of the network, data and its storage and communication systems
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT support within the organisation
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Repairing and replacing damaged computer and network components
- Ensuring the security of client and server computers by installing and upgrading antivirus and firewall software
- Supporting people whenever they encounter challenges with computers and network devices
- Maintaining and updating technical documentation regularly
- Testing new hardware and software before full-scale installation
What are the key things we are looking for?
Candidates who meet some of the following criteria will be at an advantage:
- Experience within a similar type of agency
- 5-10 years general experience
- IT support background and providng 1st line and 2nd line support
What are our key benefits?
(This will include but not be limited to):
- A bonus based on both individual and team performance
- Support towards career development
- An annual personal training budget
- Pension (Employer’s contribution will be 5%)
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- Life insurance
- Income protection insurance
- In addition to all national holidays, MTM offers 25 days’ leave, increasing gradually after a qualifying period
- Day off for your birthday
- Payment of a professional subscription
- A range of social events
If all of this sounds exciting we’d love to hear from you. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org