We are looking for a talented Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to join our growing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to deliver strategic research and insight projects across a variety of sectors and countries.
Responsibilities may vary but will include: –
- To help us deliver projects for a range of clients, looking after project management and reporting (with guidance)
- To be responsible for, and take ownership of, projects / project elements
- Delivering concise analysis and engaging outputs
- To enjoy meeting and presenting to new and existing clients
- To contribute toward our growth by helping with proposals and new business activities
- Collaborating throughout projects with colleagues in MTM’s other teams (quantitative research and commercial strategy) to ensure that clients enjoy a seamless project experience and a single cohesive narrative in the findings
- Tasks include attending briefing meetings, background/desk research, preparing proposals, writing recruitment materials and liaising with field suppliers, creating bespoke discussion guides, preparing stimulus materials, qualitative fieldwork (mostly online currently owing to Covid, but including face-to-face interviewing in future), developing video-editing briefs, qualitative analysis, charting in PowerPoint, writing Word reports, and presenting to clients.
What are the key things we are looking for?
We currently have a hybrid working policy, with at least two-days in the office (per week), though some individuals choose to work from our offices full-time.
Candidates who meet the majority of the following additional criteria will be at an advantage:
- 1+ years’ qualitative research experience from within a research agency (essential)
- An enthusiasm for, and understanding of, the media and/or sports sector (essential)
- Degree-level education (2:1 or 1st)
- Analytical ability, contributing to analysis sessions and identifying key themes
- Adept at creating PowerPoint charts which clearly convey the research findings
- A ‘finisher’ – can meet deadlines and see things through to their successful completion
- Attention to detail and exceedingly high-quality standards
- Ambition to develop skills in offering strategic insight and advice to clients
- Helpful, flexible, enjoys working as part of a team with colleagues from other backgrounds
- Intellectually curious
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: RE/SRE).