We are looking for a talented B2B Senior Research Executive to join our growing team.
This role is specifically to manage our B2B projects in the tech and entertainment sector, working very closely with MTM’s Strategy team on projects such as proposition development, go-to-market strategy, UX, ad perceptions / brand health tracking and thought leadership projects.
Responsibilities may vary but will include: –
- To help us deliver projects for a range of clients, looking after project management and reporting (with guidance)
- To be responsible for, and take ownership of, projects / project elements
- Delivering concise analysis and engaging outputs
- To enjoy meeting and presenting to new and existing clients
- To contribute toward our growth by helping with proposals and new business activities
- Running cross-tabs and filters, that might be in one of the following: Excel, SPSS, Desktop Reporter, Q or similar analysis package
- Collaborating throughout projects with colleagues in MTM’s other teams (particularly commercial strategy, but also qualitative research) to ensure that clients enjoy a seamless project experience and a single cohesive narrative in the findings
- Tasks include: attending briefing meetings, writing proposals and preparing costings, background/desk research, preparing custom questionnaires for primary research, checking quantitative survey scripts and data tables, liaising with field and data processing suppliers, quantitative analysis, charting in PowerPoint, writing Word reports and presenting to clients.
What are the key things we are looking for?
We currently have a hybrid working policy, with at least two-days in the office (per week), though some individuals choose to work from our offices full-time.
Candidates who meet the majority of the following additional criteria will be at an advantage:
- Demonstrable experience within a research agency; technically competent in the field of quantitative B2B research (essential)
- A solid working knowledge of the media industry
- Practical experience of running projects including both online and telephone business samples, including the type of fieldwork and project management tasks listed earlier
- Practical experience of recruiting samples across advertising businesses (e.g. marketing/brand managers, media buyers/planners) and/or technology businesses (e.g. software developers or IT decision makers)
- Fascinated by how organisations work and by understanding the dynamics of decision making and influence within and between organisations
- A collaborative problem solver who always keeps marketing solutions at the centre of their thinking
- An impactful storyteller who excels at simplifying, educating and inspiring
- The ability to unlock meaningful solutions to challenging questions
- Impeccable client management – answering questions before they ask & able to pick out the nuances of clients’ business challenges
- Experience in researching a range of geographical markets
- A ‘finisher’ – can meet deadlines and see things through to their successful completion
- Motivated and excited by competing for new projects (and wider new business activity)
- Confident in advocating for your ideas
- Attention to detail and exceedingly high quality standards
- Excellent written and visual skills with a flair for simplicity (plus flair for data visualization)
- Intellectually curious
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: B2B Senior Research Executive).