With the UK cautiously unlocking, now is a good moment to share a piece of research our strategy team completed with VIOOH exploring programmatic out of home advertising.
We surveyed 600 senior agency and advertising executives across the UK, US and Germany, and 100 senior industry executives in Hong Kong to understand perceptions of programmatic out of home, how it compares to other media, and wider planning and buying decisions.
The ‘State of the Nation’ white papers are ground-breaking insights into programmatic OOH adoption across four developed digital markets. Exploring perceptions of programmatic, adoption, and planning trends – 95% of HK executives and 99% of UK, US, and German executives plan to increase spend in programmatic OOH over the next 12 months – these reports are comprehensive overviews of programmatic OOH advertising.
We’ve collated some trade press articles covering the reports below. Alternatively, you can find the full reports here – enjoy!
- Marketing Interactive – VIOOH releases first ever State of the Nation report on Hong Kong programmatic OOH
- Digital Signage Today – Programmatic OOH grows in Hong Kong, report says
- Warc – Standardised measurement is the key to unlocking programmatic OOH’s future
- Campaign – Lack of confidence and robust measurement stunting growth of programmatic outdoor
- Mediatel – Why is your OOH planned separately?