MTM is currently recruiting a Business Analyst (0-2 years of consulting experience) to join our growing, client-facing team. Successful applicants will have excellent academic qualifications, strong consulting skills, and a passion for media, technology, entertainment and advertising. We are looking for candidates who enjoy team-working and problem solving, can work in multi-disciplinary environments, have excellent communications skills, and can work with senior executives at leading enterprises around the world,. Curiosity, enthusiasm and a desire to constantly learn and improve are a must. We have ambitious plans for growing MTM during the next few years, developing new offerings to better serve our clients, and are looking for highly-competent team members who can help us and our clients succeed.
You will be based in MTM’s London offices, but will regularly work on international projects.
Key responsibilities include:
Business Analysts are involved in all stages of MTM’s client projects and roles and responsibilities can vary. However, primary responsibilities generally include:
· Gathering and analysing qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources to provide insights into client business challenges, markets, customers and competitors
· Conducting large-scale research and interview programmes
· Supporting the design and delivery of client workshops
· Working within multi-disciplinary teams to produce client briefings, reports and presentations
Experience and requirements
We are open to candidates from a range of backgrounds, but you must have:
· A first class degree (or minimum 2:1) from a top university
· Outstanding analytical and creative problem-solving skills and high standards
· A passion for and understanding of media, technology, entertainment and advertising
· A curious, inquiring mind and a desire to learn new skills and constantly improve
· The ability to work effectively and flexibly, both in a team and solo to deliver projects on-time and on-budget
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to make and support a clear argument
· The enthusiasm and ability to build strong working relationships with our clients
· An entrepreneurial outlook and the ambition, dedication and talent to be the very best at what you do
We are looking for candidates who already have some consulting experience, but if you like the sound of MTM and believe you have the skills and mindset to succeed, don’t be put off – we are prepared to be flexible for the right candidates.
Salary and benefits:
· Competitive market salary
· Annual bonus and generous health and pensions scheme
· Continued investment in your training and professional development
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the role please email your CV and any covering letter to email@example.com. Please include the role you are applying for and include your current/previous salary level and benefits package.
We are only able to accept applications if you are eligible to work in the UK.